Pixerist FX Free is a Photo Effects app with lots of cool filters to bring magic to your images. You can apply several filters on the same image, creating unusual and stunning effects. Combining filters, effects and frames you have virtually thousands of filters created by your own. Share your art on your favorite social network - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest.If youre looking for new Instagram filters maybe youll find some very unique filters in Pixerist.
Pixerist was developed with the creative process in mind. The app offers a wide range of filters and effects variations to be applied over an original image in multiple levels of complexity, not tying the user to only one filter or frame option.
In a few minutes the user can produce many artistic variations on his / her photo and save or/and share on any social network or cloud storage service. Pixerist is registered at Facebook as a Facebook app, you can share your filtered photos even without having the Facebook native app installed on your device. You can also share your photos on Instagram, as if youre using a new Instagram filter.
There are many different filters styles as Toon , Pop Art, Vintage, Overlayed Colors, and Beauty Skin Cleaning effects.
Toon filters make your image look like a hand drawn cartoon, gving a sketch look.
Pop Art filters give you effects based on the techniques of Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein, with tinted colors and graphic print effects.
Vintage filters turns your photo into 19th and early 20th century years photography look, with dust and old film texture effects. There is also a 70s slide filter.What Pixerist offers as a plus comparing to other photo filters apps:
- Multiple crop formatsThe user is not tied to a square cropping format. There are 4 other formats other than the 1:1 square: 16 X 9, 9 X 16, 3 X4 and 4 X 3.
- Full Screen previewThis is a simple feature not found in no other photo app. Clicking on the "Full Screen" button gives the user a clean big preview of the finished photo.
- Zoom image featureThe user can zoom in the image to check how a filter is acting over some detail of the image.
- Real thumbnails previewsWhat the user sees on the thumbnails is an actual miniature of the real image with the filter applied, not a tree or just a small crop of the original image. The user can have an exact idea of what the image will be after applying a filter. Thumbnails are a detailed menu of lots of possible variations.
-Smooth and Easy to use interfaceAll the main buttons have captions. Although icons can be pretty obvious, sometimes they arent. So why not make the interface even more simpler to use ?
- Consistent workflowThe user is free to begin working at no predefined order, for example by adjusting brightness and contrast, or applying a filter first. When the user is inside a module there are no other options that could generate confusion, only "Cancel" or "Apply". As soon as "Apply" is hit, the user is back to the main menu to save and share or continue to refine the image.
- Superimpose filters and effects with thousands of possible variationsWhen the user hits "Apply" button, the new image is automatically set as the base image to receive new filters and effects. All the thumbnails are updated and the user is ready to try new variations over the "new" original image.
- Multiple levels of interactionThe user can do a one click effect and publish on any social network in less than 30 seconds, or spend five to ten minutes refining the image applying multiple effects and frames. Pixerist doesnt limit the creativity of the user to a few filters and frames.
- Freedom to save without sharingThe user can save the image to the SD-Card without sharing it to a social network or site.